On Sunday March 22nd at 4:00pm Chalk Artist Elva Hurst will present a chalk talk integrating object lessons and the Gospel at Abundant Life Reformed Church. To explore more about Elva’s Chalk Art go to www.elvaschalkart.com. Immediately following the presentation there will be a Pasta Dinner. As this is a very popular event your RSVP is needed. There is NO charge for this event or the Pasta Dinner.
All are welcome. For more information or to RSVP, please call 201.444.8038, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/abundantlifewyckoff or check out the website at www.abundantlifewyckoff.org. The church is located at 475 Lafayette Avenue, Wyckoff.
Two ordinations will be celebrated on March 1st. Check out the list below to see what else is happening around the synod, and visit our online calendar for more details:
- 2/25 Synod Personnel Committee, 1 p.m.
- 2/26 Synod Finance Committee, 10 a.m.
- 2/26 Classis of Greater Palisades stated session, 6 p.m.
- 2/28 Classis of Delaware-Raritan Elder/Deacon Workshop, 8:30 a.m.
- 3/1 Ronald W (Bud) Beresford, II Ordination at Hillsborough Reformed Church, 4 p.m.
- 3/1 Maddie Patterson Ordination at Six Mile Run Reformed Church, 4 p.m.
- 3/2 Synod Multicultural Ministry Committee, 10:30 a.m.
- 3/4 Ridder Conversation with Andy Bossardet at NBTS, 12 p.m.
- 3/6-8 Elementary Retreat at Camp Warwick
- 3/7 Community Church at Harrington Park Annual Men’s Communion Breakfast with former NY Giant George Martin, 8 a.m.
- 3/7 Reformed Church of Freehold Roast Beef Dinner, 4 p.m.
- 3/8 Music at United Reformed Church of Somerville, Central Jersey Symphony Orchestra
- 3/9 Synod Foundation, 10 a.m.
- 3/10 Synod Church Multiplication Committee, 10 a.m.
- 3/13-15 Camp Snowball at Camp Warwick
- 3/14 South Branch Reformed Church Corned Beef Dinner & Bake Sale, 4:30 p.m.
- 3/15 First Reformed Church of Pompton Plains Youth Chili Cook-Off, 5 p.m.
- 3/19 Synod Executive Committee, 10 a.m.
- 3/22 Rev Steven Sayer Installation at the Community Church in Harrington Park, 4 p.m.
THE COMMUNITY CHURCH in HARRINGTON PARK
ANNUAL MEN’S COMMUNION BREAKFAST
Saturday, March 7 - 8 A.M.
One Spring Street, Harrington Park NJ 07640
The Community Church in Harrington Park will hold its ANNUAL MEN’S COMMUNION BREAKFAST on Saturday, March 7 at 8 A.M. The speaker this year will be George Martin, who played defensive end for the NY Giants from 1975-1988 and served as captain for the Super Bowl XXI Champions. On September 16, 2007, Martin began walking from New York City's George Washington Bridge to San Diego in order to raise money for medical care for the first responders to the September 11th, 2001 terrorist attack on the United States. Martin hoped to raise more than $10 million for this cause. Martin arrived in San Diego on June 21, 2008 after having walked over 3,000 miles. He said the total amount raised was about $2 million. Men! Please round up your sons, brothers, neighbors, and friends and bring them to this annual event. Tickets are $10 for adults, and $6 for children 12 and under.
Make your reservations by calling the church office at 201-768-2457 or emailing email@example.com