The Regional Synod Annual Meeting will be held on Saturday, May 2nd at the North Branch Reformed Church. Delegates will be emailed the Call to Meeting and workbooks next week.
Check out the list below and visit our calendar (under the “about us” tab) for more details about these and other events happening around the synod:
- 4/13 Synod Multicultural Ministry Committee, 7 p.m.
- 4/14 Synod Church Multiplication Committee, 10 a.m.
- 4/17-18 Crossroads Women’s Retreat at Harvey Cedars
- 4/18 Flea Market at Pinelands Reformed Church, 9 a.m.
- 4/19 Conversation on Drone Warfare at Six Mile Run Reformed Church, 12 p.m.
- 4/19 “What’s Up Zak?” musical at North Branch Reformed Church, 4 p.m.
- 4/19 Fish & Chips Dinner at Pompton Reformed Church, 5 p.m.
- 4/21 Retired Pastors & Spouses Luncheon, 10 a.m.
- 4/22 Synod Personnel Committee, 10 a.m.
- 4/23 Classis of New Brunswick Elders’ Gathering, 6:30 p.m.
- 4/24-26 Spring Fling Youth Rally at Camp Warwick
- 4/26 Chamber Music from Westminster at Hillsborough Reformed Church, 4 p.m.
- 4/28 Warwick Conference Center Board of Directors meeting, 10 a.m.
- 4/28 Classis of Passaic Valley Stated Session, 5:30 p.m.
- 5/2 SYNOD ANNUAL MEETING, 8 a.m.
- 5/8 Music at United-Somerville High School Jazz Band & Chorus, 7:30 p.m.
- 5/9 Sheila Walsh at Harlingen Reformed Church, 9 a.m.
- 5/12 Synod Church Multiplication Committee, 10 a.m.
- 5/15-16 Ridder Church Renewal Introductory Event
- 5/17 Celebrating the Music of Nathaniel Dett at Hillsborough Reformed Church
- 5/27 Classis of New Brunswick Stated Session
Saturday, May 9, 2015
9 AM - 3 PM
Harlingen Reformed Church
34 Dutchtown Harlingen Road
Belle Mead, NJ 08502
The Harlingen Reformed Church will host Women of Faith Speaker, Sheila Walsh, on Saturday, May 9th from 9am-3pm. Seating is limited and registration is required.
Tickets are $35 and include a box lunch. Click here to learn more about the event and for registration information.